Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good News!

My play The Tale of Yield and Tire was among seven plays chosen for the Theatre Artists Workshop Playwrights Festival!

Yield/Tire was actually written as part of another "playwright challenge" that a couple of us were doing on the Playwright Zoo Facebook page. The prompt was "write a play with inanimate objects as characters" and I combined it with a call for scripts based on a line from Shakespeare that another local playwright group put out. Well, it didn't get chosen for that group, but fuck those people ;) I'll be doing it at TAW. Nanny, nanny, boo-boo.

Yield/Tire also takes place in Stamford, at the entrance to I-95 on Seaside Avenue :) And I'm playing the sign. October 19, 20 and 21@ Theatre Artists Workshop in Norwalk, CT.

-VD

No comments:

Post a Comment